Wednesday 12 September 2012

Win The One & Only Haut D'Jook T Shirt

Well, as my Haut D'Jook range of T Shirts has to date only stretched as far as a single garment, which I've never quite worked out what to do with, and haven't dared to wash*, I figured that I should give it away.

So in the interests of The Tickled Pink One money laundering for charity campaign (Here), I'm going to randomly choose somebody from the incredibly long list of donors Here on Friday at precisely 9.44pm, and they get the Jookylicious Baby T Shirt.

Which as we currently stand means that either Marcy Mojo or The Fat Old Man are in the quid seats. But as they say in massive TV campaigns, 

It Could be You.

(I didn't even need to pay an ad agency for that little number.)

So donate even a quid Here and you could be the lucky winner of this entirely original and never-to-be-repeated Jooky T Shirt.

It's got to be worth a punt, and it is of course all for a rather grand cause.

And as I'm going to keep doing this kinda thing until February, even if you don't win this time you might next. Please don't take that as the threat it may initially resemble.

La la laaaaa




* I really haven't tried to wash it so gord knows how it will end-up if you do, so no saying I didn't warn you

No comments: