Thursday 13 September 2012

Coop Flown

Going to be sad to see the back of Betty
Well, it seems I am Jookiless again, with both The Fabulous and Betty Blue Ones off independently to nice new homes in Austria.

The Fabulous One is trailing a blaze immediately, with young Betty following on in a couple of weeks, once she has her affairs in order.

Trying to play the grown-up, they are both in the midst of being suffocated with gaffa tape, so I don't get tempted to dilly and dally, as it were.

And today is the first anniversary proper of when I took The Golden Shower One for a bit of fretwork to my local tech. I shall be making the ceremonial call at 1.35pm which is exactly the time I handed it over, jokingly asking if it would be done by Christmas.

I remember feeling bad as he looked a little hurt at such an outlandish concept..

(I dug out the receipt and checked - you know I have no memory.)

No matter, it will probably be done soon enough.

Or maybe I should just get it back and sort it out meself, always an option.

With the Jookies fleeing the coop, it was nice to add my 10% to the Tickled Pink thingimabob, which means I am now in with a good chance of winning the T Shirt.

Most odd.

Still, early days indeedy though, if you fancy making a wee donation Here.. It would be better if I didn't keep the T Shirt. Stewards enquiries and all.

As for getting on with stuff, I'm hoping the neck for The Resurrected One will arrive today so that I can get that nailed on and twanging. It is truly a verily beautiful looking guitar.

I'm a little perplexed by that and worried that, like The B Movie One before, it will be too pretty to survive.

It is the way of the world sometimes.

We crush the most alluring of blossom.

But there we are, back to my packaging.

La la laaaa

No comments: