Tuesday 11 September 2012

Getty Sweaty With Betty

Well, today is the day I finish The Betty Blue One.

No, really it is, I'm all determined and unbelievably unshakable.

There isn't too much to do, in truth. A touch of solder, a slight rejigging of the neck and I need to reseat the bridge a smidge too. Simple fare but in the end it will be worth it.

Other than that, the neck for The Fallen One should be here tomorrow, (fingers-crossed-fongers-crissed) along with the lastminuteremembered tuners and string trees, neck plate and bolts (I knew it was going too well) and of course strap pins. I really should buy a job-lot, I'll take a note.

As for The Tickled Pink One, many thanks to The Fat Old Man for his donation to the cause. We've already doubled my expectations for the whole thing, which is cool and who knows where it could lead. Maybe even a nifty, in my wildest dreams.

I have low expos.

I'm thinking of what else I can do to help the cause, so hopefully something will pop up that doesn't include Claudia Winkleman or that wench off Nighty Night who's name always escapes me.

Maybe it should be that the biggest single donation gets a guitar for free, or err, a T Shirt or something I can afford (before I get carried away again.)

I'll have to have a think.

But no more delaying tactically, time to sort that Betty girl out...

La la laaaa



No comments: