Thursday 20 September 2012

Waxing Literally

Well, today is a bit-more-of-the-same in so far as I'm still trying to move The TV Dinner, Confused and Tickled Pink Ones in a forwardly synchronised direction.

As you can hopefully tell from the foto, I now have three bodies where the back (and the front of TV) have all been stained and now treated with a goodly coating of Hard Wax Oil. That will sit around for four hours before I can do another coat, which is OK. I need beauty sleep.

Once that is done - tomorrow hopefully all will be dry, I'll stain the TV, throw acid in the face of the Confused and generally pamper with fine fabrics the Tickled Pink. I told you I was intent on starting my own religion.

As for today, while those babies are drying, I have a couple of necks that needs a tad of fret-love, and in the case of the rosewood one a good dollop of oil too. So that should keep me out of trouble.

Probably

La la laaa


No comments: