Monday 10 September 2012

Call Me Mr Ten-Per-Cent...

Well, I keep saying I've been thinking about this Jooky bobbins, and I've come to a few conclusions about how things can be a little different. Some of it is about the guitars themselves, which I've mentioned 40 times already and won't bore you with no more, but then there are other bits too which I will take a counter view on in the boredom dept.

I am truly deep.

Anywaysup, I mentioned The Tickled Pink One yesterday, and Andrew has set-up a Just Giving Page for that, which will come in useful.

It is Here if you fancy doing a good thing on a Monday morning.

And so I was thinking that it would be good if over the next (how many months is it until February?) few months, it would be cool to try and raise a few bob.

A bit of an offish Jooky charadee effort, if that makes sense.

But what can I do to raise money?

Well, we have an idea as far as The Tickled Pink One guitar goes, and more about it soon, but apart from that I was wondering what else to do.

I seemingly have few options. I mean, I could pass a bucket around the 'office' but as I'm the only one here, it doesn't hit high in the potential stakes. And I haven't got a bucket, dear Liza etc.

So in my executive capacity, I made a luminous and high-handed decision, which I need to announce as far as that ever goes.

* Cough *

With the intelligence arrested in me, I hereby do solemnly swear that 10% of all dosh, money and spondoolix arising from the sale of Jookified Guitars, will be donated to the The Tickled Pink One Just Giving Page Over Here, until young Andrew gets spliced in February. So help me Gordon.

So there we are - buy a Jooky and not only get a groovily unique bit of sonically charged art, Breast Cancer Care will get a chunk of change from the proceeds too.

Sorted

La la laaa

No comments: