Friday 14 September 2012

Circular Motioning

Seeing the back of something Fab
Well, in the interests of fairness (having obviously ruled myself out of the running) I'm going to let my kids decide who, of the donors to the Tickled Pink One cause Here, gets my freebie Haut D'Jook T Shirt. Whether they want it or not.

The brats can even stay up until 9.45pm tonight to make the choice (note to self - make the deadline earlier next time and minimise iCarly exposure).

So if you fancy joining in Here you are more than welcome.

I won't mention this  again for a while, promise. Honest Indian.

But what does today in the Little Kingdom of Jook hold, apart from waiting to wave off something Fabulous?

Scenario Uno: Post arrives filled with Resurrected One parts, before I have to reclaim the brats from school and the pubs close. I put it together and strum the night away.

Scenario ii: I find some bottle and fire up the router (Gene). Assuming the courier comes early enough. I spend the evening in Casualty.

Scenario Drei: I do what I normally do when I'm bored and sell a guitar on Ebay that only yesterday I designated a 'keeper' and then spend weeks mooning about it before buying a guitar I like but not quite as much for about the same dosh.

Hmmm...

Decisions, decisions.

La la laaaaa

No comments: