Friday 28 September 2012

Long For The Final Fur


Well, today proved to be a bit of a squib with rising damp. I finished everything on The Fallen One and it truly looks uber cool, but somehow managed to break it so now it gives a selection of battery-failing-fuzz noises and not a lot else.

Initial investigation was fruitless and I have a headache so it will have to wait for another day. I'm a little gutted in truth and had to console myself by playing my Jazzmaster, The Resurrected One and #2 brats Lightning Dragon, which I seem to play more than anything else at the moment. Maybe I am ready to try a Jaguar again.

As for other things, well I put the tuners on both The TV Dinner and Confused Ones and nailed their necks into place, so they are as done as they can be, and The Tickled Pink One is similarly spoodled. Just a case of waiting for the pickup and wiring deliveries and we'll be in clover.

Oh, I made a rear cavity cover for The Tickler out of a sandwich box, so that is see-thru and usefully has recycling and do-not-dishwash marks on it, which could save some disappointment along the way. I might have to make a stronger one to go with it as it is a bit floppy, but you'll be able to see Mr Mojo's Pink Cap shining thru so that is cool.

Not a sentence I ever expected to be writing.



There was something else I just can't remember what

La la laaa

No comments: