Monday 24 September 2012

Hello Playmates or The Kindness of Strangers

Well, sick kid stopped play today so I did a bit of the messy stuff that keeps this Jooky bandwagon (Arthur Askey, where are you now? Oh, a quick Google tells me he is dead. Oops) trundling along.

So a big massive large collection of parts are on the way and as Mr Mojo tells me a multitude of pickups and looms will be with me soon (he is using a courier called Herpes, which is a little irritating) well, I'm fast running out of excuses and am in serious danger of having to do something.

Other than that I had two nice surprises today, firstly the new router arrived and seems to work a little better. It plunges instead of plummets and just generally seems a little more predictable, which is a welcome change in my life, as it may well extend it somewhat.

The second was that an anonymous benefactor has given us a nice new hardcase for The Tickled Pink One to travel the highways and low-ways in. Which was a fine and noble great cool thing to do and is very much appreciated. The Pink Ribbon Around The UK thing is looking healthy too as more people keep on joining in, which is grand.

So plague-allowing, I will hopefully start to finish the finishing of a goodly selection of guitars in the very nearest..

Tomorrow is another day, after all. Well, unless you are Arthur Askey.

La la laaaa

No comments: