Monday 24 September 2012

Getting Confused

Well, trying to tie a Tickled Pink Ribbon around the country seems to be starting well, with 18 people signing up at the last count, though I'm glad young Jools is doing the organisational honours on that one.

Me, I prefer a simpler life so I'm going to stick to screwing up guitars instead.

If however, you fancy a strum for a good cause, you can find out more HERE.

And speaking of which, The Tickled Pink One is awaiting the last few pieces of the jiggyandsore, so I turned my eyes onto The Confused One and finished the bodywork on that baby, and I'm pretty chuffed with how the rustiness has turned out. I tried a different way of finishing this to how I've done them in the past and it has retained more of the orangeness, which is nice. It looks quite cloudy in fact.

I've realised I haven't actually got a neck for this one, so that is something to sort out this week.

As for other things, I've still got a bit of work to do on the finish for The TV Dinner One, which sick bratskis apart might well get done today.

But other than that, self-same-sick-bratski stops general play today, which makes a hnge fom the rain methinks.

Heh ho

La la laaaa

No comments: