Saturday 29 September 2012

What's In The Box???

Well, a nice lady from Herpes awoke me this morning with gifts from the frozen North, which proved to be some nice boxes from a chap in Mojoland, called Marc. It even said so on the box.

But what's in there?

Well, top of the list is a lovely TV Jones-sized P90 and Jookilicious wiring loom replete with shiny pink cap, all for The Tickled Pink One. These are the final part of the jiggysaw, so we should be in business next week and ready to travel.

What else?

There is (are) a set of Mojo's stunningly cool Broadcaster pickups for The TV Dinner One too (I already had a loom in stock, as it were, from when I changed my mind sometime ago. I know, I'm normally so decisive.) That too is pretty nigh on there especially as the other parts I had forgotten also arrived this morning, along with the uber triffic ash tray cover.

Is that all?

Well, no. No it isn't, as finally, there is a nice loom to go with the Gretsch 'bucker I haven't laid hands on yet, for The Confused One. That might take a little while longer, but such is life.


As for The Fallen One, well short of resoldering all the connections (which I can't do at the mo) I am stumped as to what is wrong, so that is going back to Mojoland when I get a chance as Marc is being cool on that score too and putting right whatever I managed to bugger up in the first place.

So all in all a big massive leap forward in the direction of finished Jookies. We could be flooded with them next week, which around here would make a change from being flooded with raw sewage and Third Division footballers..

La la laaaa






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

Thanks a lot!

Also visit my web blog - web page ()