Monday 17 September 2012

TV Dinering

Mojo Broadcasters...yum
Well, it seems the next couple of weeks are going to be pre-occupied with real life (tm) so it might be slow progress, but I'm aiming to get The Tickled Pink One done before I get back to 'work' proper. I even bought some pink ribbon yesterday - 100m, not quite sure what I'll do with it, mind.

Other than that I've snaffled a lovely Walnut Tele body, that is going to provide the kernel of The TV Dinner One. I haven't done a proper two pickup Tele for a while and as I also managed to snaffle a rather nice maple/maple neck, it seems predestined and all that.

As for the pickups, I'm going to get a set of Mr Mojo's finest broadcasters as they are officially my Fave-Tele-pickups-in-the-world-ever, and there we be. Not quite sure about the finish yet, but that's detail dahlink, I'm more of your conceptualistically fascinated kinda guy, dontchaknow.

As for today, well I guess I'd better post the Fat-Old-Man his T-Shirt, had I not? And then, well, who can possibly say?

La la laaa

No comments: