Tuesday 18 September 2012

Painting Confusing Rainbows

Well, sometimes I just want to get away from all the high powered shenanigans that go with running an internationally renowned conglomerate like Jooky Corpse Industries Inc Plc and I decide to just break the mould (mold?) and do-something-more-interesting instead.

And as I have the forlornly knackered body from The B Movie One sat in a corner, I thought that I should do it the fave of a little resuscitation and rampant enviro-politik..

And as it happens I have a Gretsch pickup going begging, and even a spare Tele neck that I bought for something and then forgot about, so 1 + 1 + 1 = 4 in any lingo, so what is a poor boy to do?

Anyway, I thought that if I cut out a hole for a Tele Control plate, put a nice Esquire pickguard on, the nice single Filter'tron at the bridge, Fanny would be my Uncle and Bob, well, Bob as ever is confused.

I'll call it The Confused One in his honour

La la laaa

No comments: