Friday 29 June 2012

TV Jookies and Raymund's Burr

Well, I managed to start the paislification of The Raymund One yesterday, but ran out of sticky gubbins so am on a bit of a crusade to find some today that doesn't involve Ebay and waiting for a week for it to show up. But such is life. Never even got as far as that on The Travellin' Man One, which is really bugging me.

My plan to have these a good way along by the end of the week has kinda disappeared in a cloud of sloth, as I've fallen in love with my Vintage Lemon Drop and can't leave the wee thing alone and time just seems to disappear in a haze of '60s white man blues, played with panache if not accuracy, style or feel.

It's lasted a week though, that is going some around here. So I'll probably flog it soon.

I love the advice not to feed a bull into the table saw

As for other things, all the parts are on their merry way for The Old E One so that should be nice to do next week, and I may even have found myself a router, so who knows, wood may be chopped.

In fact the highlight of the morning was Mr Mojo himself sending me some fotos of the flatwork (I just nod and look as though I understand) for the two TV Jones sized P90s he is crafting for The B Movie One. I've never tried one of Marc's petite P90s, but those that have have been raving about them, so I can't wait. Cool McGroovy. TV Jookies, doesn't get better than that.

As for today then, I'm on a glue hunt like a poorly dressed Pet Shop Boy.

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G, I'm shopping.

La la laaa

No comments: