Monday 18 June 2012

O Mother, I Can Hear...

The Fabulous One
If I Only Had A Tailpiece
And a Bridge
And Was Wired-Up
Well, another week in paradise regained without the Rooney-esque barnetry benefits, unfortunately.

As to what gets done this week, well in truth it depends on what shows up in the post.

Young Marc of Mojo fame is whirring his winder and producing all sorts of bobbins and general loominess.

There are necks and tailpieces, strap pins and bridges and all sorts of other stuff in degrading orbits too, and who knows what will crashland next.

As for things to make and do, well as far as the three-most-likely-to-be-finished go, there isn't actually that much.

1. The Fabulous One:

The lacquer is dry so I just need to sort out the ersatz binding and then put it all together once the tailpiece and bridge arrive. Sounds easy, hmmm.

2. The JoBo One:

That is waiting for a pickup and wiring loom and that be that.

3. The B Movie One:

That is waiting for, well, everything. Though I need to craft a scratchplate, which I can be doing, like.

So today then is binding the Fabulous and scratchplating the B Movie, which shouldn't take long, and then the race is on for the rest.

Hopes, dreams and expectations?

Well, I would like to finish one of them this week, but I don't really know which. The Fabulous One is probably the most likely, but who can really guess at such quicksilvery slivers in the corner of your mind's eye?

Other than all of that, I'm going to go ferrit on The Pearly Dewdrop One and get some wood chopped.

Didn't I say that weeks ago?

Probably.

And there we are....

Fun fun fun

La la laaaaa

No comments: