Tuesday 26 June 2012

Double Paisley With A Touch of Burr

The Raymund and Travellin' Man Ones
Await Paisleyification With
Rust and Burr On-the-side
Well, I must admit I never expected to get The JoBo One fettled at the first attempt, but I guess monkeys can throw  shaky spears if they have enough goes, so a Jooky miracle might happen once-upon-a-time-a-long-time-ago-today.

Must admit I'm rather chuffed with it and it seems that maybe Marc at Mojo's wiring works better than my attempts, as far as the Esquireness goes. (ahem)

In other news, I had the paisley arrive for The Raymund One, so the foto shows that along with the walnut burr laminate which will go on top of the top as well.

I'm going to have a day of paisleyification tomorrow, doing that and The Travellin' Man One side-by-side, assuming I've got enough finishing bobbins to go around. Which I might have, or probably possibly not.

I decided to put The B Movie One away in it's case until I have the pickups and all that, in case you are wondering how come I'm not getting twitchy about having so many guitars around all of a sudden.

La la laaa

No comments: