Friday 22 June 2012

Rainy Afternoon in Jookyland

Moody fotography
or did I lose my spex?
You decide..

Well, today is a bit of a non-runner, so I guess I'll just have to have a little Fabulous time, which is a hardship but I should take opportunities when they come.

I am rather loving my pretty wee jangle-monster though, it has to be said.

Other than that, a few parts showed-up, so The B Movie One now has it's neck attached, a bridge and groovy bullet ferrules around the back for consistently cool string passageness.

They haven't fallen out yet either, I must have ordered the right size after all.

So that and The JoBo One are pretty much there apart from pickups and wiring, which is cool.

So all in all, at the end of the week I've done everything I could really, so I feel settled now, and might have to go on a router hunt.

Anyway, guitars to strum etc.

La la laaa

No comments: