Sunday 17 June 2012

Quiet Days Am These

Well, a day away from Jookyland, but still I managed to sort out some pickups thanks to the ever resourceful Mr Mojo - he is going to be winding me something groovy and TV Jonesish (I really should say Gretschish ) of shape especially for The B Movie One. All of which means I'll no doubt finish that last-minute-distraction before all of the others, but such is life.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Elsewhere, the lacquer is dry on The Fabulous One, so I'm assuming that with parts arriving early this week I might actually get that put together soonerish. The JoBo One too now I think about it.

All of which is timely as much as I while lurve my Jazzmaster, I do like grazing across a selection of guitars and having knackered the Gordo I'm limited of option and general graze potential.

Speaking of my Gordo, I still haven't worked out what pickups to put in it. I might just go for a PAF and a P90 again, though that is a bit of a cop out as I'd be back to where I started, so I should probably try something else. Maybe, err, dunno.

Today though, in between the usual weekend bobbins, I shall be masterplanning my initial Jooky - Haut D'Jook - T Shirt. There truly is no beginning to my talents.

La la laaa

No comments: