Monday 25 June 2012

Monday, Monday Doo-bi-doo

Well, here we go again in the little kingdom of Jook and in the coming week, with no footballish distractions to tear my guts out, I see in the eye of my mind that we may well expect the finish of The JoBo One.

That is my one target, and as I'm expecting the pickup and groovy wiring loom to turn up today or tomorrow from Planet Mojo, it should be achievable even for me.

After that, I'm planning on starting to finish The Travellin' Man One, as in finish the body, the rest of the bobbins are in the postal ether.

This is going to be a bit of a combo type of thingy so should be pretty nice, methinks.

Other than that, I have a nice HH Tele body on it's way from distant shores that will prove to be the basis of The Raymund One with it's paisley, rust and walnut burr finish, Strat trem and other things I forget.

Not sure when that will arrive by duck though, so not really a this-week-kinda-thing, so I don't know why I bring it up.

As for the rest, I'm still a router short of a tenon joint, so unless I find a chisel nowt will happen for a while. Though I have got an odd hankering for another single pupped Strat, we'll have to see.

So come-on-mister-postie, I'm booooorrrreeeedddd.

La la laaaa

No comments: