Tuesday 19 June 2012

Slow News Day

Well, I fixed the tailpiece on The Fabulous One so that err, lines-up nicely now. Always a bonus.

I've also decided that the bridge is a wee bit high for comfort, so I've ordered a couple of replacements and hopefully one of them will prove to be better. I'm expecting the action to still be a tad high, so I'm going to have to give the neck a bit of love and we'll go from there.

One for the morrow now though, along with the soldering as I never quite got that far in the end.

As for other things, I'm not sure if said, but Marc from Mojoland, is winding me a couple of his special pickups for The B Movie One La Cabronita thingy. These will be TV Jones shaped, but in reality be a pair of his P90s, which sounds an even better bet to me.

Other than that, all of the other parts for this cutey should be here tomorrow, which is pretty cool, especially as the neck fits perfectly and I had run out of neck plates and screws, so it is a bit floppy right now.

*breathe*

Must remember to...

*breathe*

Heh ho

La di daaaa

No comments: