Thursday 21 June 2012

The Psychedelic Surf One - Up For Grabs on t'Bay

Well, a long time ago in a land a lot like here, I somehow made a rather excellent guitar and fell in love with it.

Then like the pimp I clearly am, I sold it's booty like Cornflakes.

I've made quite a few now - nearly 50 (which is worrying but I'll gloss over that) - yet The Psychedelic Surf One is one of a handful I could easily break my own golden rules over.

But it went to a top chap called James and he made a lot better use of it than I ever could, so all is well.

Anyway, time stands still for no guitar(ist) and James is moving my wee beaut on.

In fact somebody asked if I could authenticate it and pointed me at it on Ebay yesterday HERE and I would be surprised if it is around too long.

If I had the dosh it wouldn't be, that's for sure.

*sigh*

It is odd, but it was only the 3rd guitar I made and, well, I still miss it.

Clearly it will be worth millions in years to come, and me and James will both cry over it's loss.

Heh ho

This is it in action...


La la laaaa

No comments: