Saturday 7 July 2012

That Was The Week...

Well, as it happens, I never got any further with anything much at all, but finishing The Old E One feels good as it seems sooo-very-long since I actually completed something. Or so it feels, anywasup.

I am in a bit of a state with balls in the air all over the place and I'm not really sure what will happen next. Mr Mojo is sending the TV Jookies for The B Movie One, so that will no doubt be do-able-ish next week.

In fact whichever one I do manage to finish next will be my fiftieth Jooky Guitar, which I find a little hard to credit.

I still haven't really found a good answer to the question of why I make them, other than because it is fun and all and because I want to make a guitar for me. Which might sound silly as I never keep them, it has to be said.

But despite my golden rules about having to sell them once they are made, I have a sneaky hope that when the music stops and I give in and do something more interesting instead, I'll be left holding my ideal guitar and that I can keep it.

What that ideal guitar is, I really don't know so I guess I'll have to keep stumbling along until I find it.

So for next week, The B Movie One, vinyl scratchplates, T Shirts and nothing at all new until I catch-up a bit.

Oh, there is The Ronin One - it seems Allparts have finally found me a bridge and that should be here soon. So that might be something else to play with too. And I need to put the veneer on The Betty Blue One too. So again, I'm losing myself in the fog. Ho hum.

La la laaa

No comments: