Tuesday 10 July 2012

Makin' Movies

Well, top excitement with the arrival of the Mojos once more yesterday, so today I'm planning on putting the wee things to work up the chimney of The B Movie One. I'm really rather excited, though you have probably guessed that already.

On The B Movie One, I have to admit it is taking all of my weeny pot of self-restraint, to stop me smothering it in rusty iron or purple paisley, and I do worry that this is a bit of a chink in my subtlety armour. But the swamp ash looked sooo cool especially once I'd brought the grain out a tad with some stain, and I do like the vinyl pickguard being the only really Jooky touch, however much I'm tempted to bind it with copper.

Ooah, copper binding, it could just work.

Plus it is my fiftieth Jooky guitar, so I really should mark the occasion somehow, even if it is by doing the opposite of the other 49. At least it isn't a red poly finished Strat, for then I would surely have to top meself quicksmart.

But The B Movie One, hopefully I'll be introducing you later on...

Other than that, I have scratchplates to make and a slight matter of a veneer for The Betty Blue One, oh and a T Shirt.

Now if I can get all of those done it will be a pretty chic magnifique old day indeedy

La la laaa

No comments: