Monday 30 July 2012

That Was The Week That Might Be, Possibly

Home again, or
Well, another week in Jookyland and after last week's histrionical deliverance, I hate to say it, but I think this week will be a little less productive. I know, it will probably be difficultish spotting the difference.

What I do want to sort out this week are the parts for The Lightning Dragon, I've organised most of them, but just a couple of bits left to do. It is going to be a single pickup Strat and I'm thinking I should probably be thankful in the future for a very-low-powered-'bucker. Very, very low. I've learnt my lesson from The Fire Dragon. Maybe even hide the volume pot under the scratchplate so it can be accurately preset. Actually, I like that idea.

Other than that, it is waiting for parts and hopefully sharing a few tender moments with my chisel and handsaw.

Couriers are coming into it too - The Ronin One is off to America, and I should find a new home for The Raspberry Ripple One this morning, which is good. When I get back, I've also got to unwrap The Fabulous One and see what went wrong with the neck and bridge there. All a bit annoying but there we be.

So to do:

1. Couriers
2. Lightning Dragon
3. The Fabulous One
4. Routing
5. Parts

Not exactly your specific, measurable, accurate, relevant, time-bound objective there, but then again I'm not that smart at the best of times.

But anyway...

La la laaaa

No comments: