Monday 9 July 2012

Lirding my Goins

Well, we're into the home-straight before the school summer holibobs again blight my life - sorry, enrich - so I have been thinking about clearing up some of my partially finished bobbins and generally getting on with it.

More to the point I wrote a to-do list last week and sort of did some of it, so it seems to be a good idea, so here we go again.

Blah, blah and blah.

So this week the plan is to:

1. Make pickguards from vinyl records for The Travellin' Man and Raymond Ones. Also need to do a rear cavity cover for The B Movie One, keep forgetting about that.

2. Order lots and lots of parts if I can flog something.

3. Complete The B Movie One for La Cabronita noisemakingness duties as young Master Mojo has sent me the pickups and wiring bobbins.

4. Make a Haut D'Jook T Shirt or two.

5. Veneer The Betty Blue One

If I get that far, have to say I'll be pretty chuffed, which is a nice thing.

As for the other WIPs, well The Pearly Dewdrop and Away Got That Ones need a router and courage, neither of which I have right now, and The Travellin' Man, Raymond and Betty Blue Ones are all in need of parts one way or another, which I need to sort out.

Hmmm, better get doing something I guess.

La la laaa

No comments: