Sunday 1 July 2012

Doing The Do, With Betty Blue

Well, as I changed my mind as far as The Raymond One goes and took my veneer elsewhere, I thought I'd better decide what to do with it.

I seem to be in a Tele mode at the moment for some reason, but that's no bad thing as I continue to mine my Esquire fetish, and I think it would be cool to follow on from The Gypsy One, which I have to admit I loved in a big way.

So the plan is for a corroded bluey bronzed plank look (as I did on the back of The Fabulous One) with a battered, ripped and generally torn walnut burr veneer on top which I think I might stain to give it a hue of blue.

It'll be an Esquire and there we are.

Sorted.

In fact it will henceforth be known as The Betty Blue One, which on current form means it will no doubt end-up yellow or something.

La la laa

No comments: