Thursday 5 July 2012

Mr Mojo and his Amazing Dancing Blog

Well, yesterday was an odd day - and more on the zoomy lack of progress later - but I had some rather lovely fotos from Marc at Mojo Pickups of the TV Jones shaped P90s he is putting together for The B Movie One, as you can hopefully see.

Better still, he is now writing a blog about pickup winding and all the funny people he meets, and all that and it is really rather cool for nerds such as I and even for normal people.

Well worth checking out.

Here is his explanation of the 'TV Jookies' bless him.

I really love blogs where you can see how things are made and the 'why' is explained as you go along - which is why I write this, I guess - though I think he lets himself down a little by obviously knowing what he is doing.

But there we are.

Can't wait to try these in The B Movie One though. I put it in a case and forgot about it so as not to mither the poor chap, but then opened it yesterday and went all gushy.

Anyway, other than that, yesterday was a strange day, but somehow I got some stuff done. But I'll show you all that bobbins later on like.

La la laaa


No comments: