Saturday 28 July 2012

Tears On My Pillow

That's not a real one either...
But man, tis coool
Well, I watched that Olympic thing all the way thru last night, and the Spice Girls didn't show up once. Talk about the story of my life. Thank gord for Sharon Davies, that's all I can say.

Back in Jookidom, where the sun never sets on crazy endeavour with no guarantee of gold at the end of it, The Ronin One is off to pastures new in the US of A, so I'm going to be fine-fettling that over the weekend before waving a teary terrah.

In other news, I've been having a good ponder about The Hartlepool One and am being typically decisive about the body shape. I really fancy a Teardrop, but then a 620 with Mojo Ricky pickups is kinda attractive too, it has to be said. Though a semi-acoustic Jazzmaster would be, well, lovely. So in summary, still no idea what it will be.

As for The Fallen One, I've snaffled a set of Steinberger tuners so I really am going to have to get my routing sorted on this one quicksmart. It is turning into a bit of a special guitar one way or another, but more on that another day when I get it straight in me bonce.
So it is all a bit hunter-gatherer at the moment, which is OK. I don't mind too much.

La la laaaa

No comments: