Sunday 28 August 2011

Tooled Up

Well, The Moulin Rouge One is off to pastures new, so we're back to two for sale, which oddly still feels like a lot.

I'm starting a book on which will go next and the current favourite locally is The Tripadelic One (I thought maybe the Grecian 201 One myself as it has two pickups, but what do I know. The Sophie's Filthy Boots Fuzz might swing it though as it is rather a lot of fun. Heh ho, whatever.)

In other news I have made a move toward increased efficientness. I know most people won't find this too exciting, but I had a major productivity breakthrough yesterday as I finally moved into the industrial age.

Nope not a sooty factory, shoving the brats up the chimney and a dose of something nastypainfilled. for recreational purposes, I mean I got a drill.

And man, this is going to change my life.

All those little holes I have to make, and usually use a drill bit wrapped in insulation tape or a bit of plastic, they will be so easy now.

Yep, I've bought a proper old Stanley Handraulic Drill, it's going to be awesome

Next Week I discover that screwdrivers work better than old florins


No comments: