Thursday 18 August 2011

Fat Old Men Doing It Loud

The Fat Old Man took
The Futuristic One
to Glasgow
Well, bit of a busy day..

I've finished the front of The Grecian 201 One, and copperified the scratchplate.

The Old Burny One now has a gold top that just needs to be burnished and then lacquered a few times.

The Tripadelic One taught me a valuable lesson - no matter how many times you rewire a Sophie's Filthy Fuzz, it still won't sound good until you put the jack connections the right way around.

Sounds lovely now, can't stop playing Kinks songs. Though I'm not sure the missus will be pleased to hear the kids singing 'I've got a big fat momma...' when she gets in *gulp*.

Fotos and more about all of these later, but I really wanted to point you at some groovy fotos and a wicked track by The Fat Old Man - who looks thinner and younger than me, but there we are. I won't dwell.

The song is punktastically excellent and features The Futuristic One, and is called 'A Million People'. FoM's site also has all manner of fotos of other guitars, as well as what is fast becoming the official Jooky museum - he has four of the things. You really should check out some of the music on there, but that is worthy of another day to itself.

Anyway, no point wasting your time here - look, go, see.

Fat Old Man's site is HERE

More fotos HERE

Download Middle Age Psychos 'A Million People' HERE

It is official
I need more guitars... Cool.
He also has
a Hutchins' Rangemaster
I'm in love
Actually I'm starting to hate the fella
I had better stop now.



The End.

No comments: