Wednesday 10 August 2011

Of Mice and Men

She looks so goooood
Well, as ever real-life intervenes, and not a lot gets done.

More family bobbins in the main, but yet another soldering iron packing-in didn't help, and I still haven't had a chance to get my act together and buy a new one.

The Tripadelic One is pretty much there now.

There is a slight buzz from a dodgy ground I need to sort out once I can solder on, but it plays and looks beautiful, even if I do say so myself.

Which I do and generally have to.

From every angle...
I have to say I'm not convinced about The Sophie's Filthy Boots fuzz with this pickup, so I might go au natrel and change it back to a tone control, but there we are.

Other than that, the Bare Knuckle Holy Diver is lovely, I'm well impressed. And the Wilkinson Ez-Locking tuners are a joy once I remember to put the strings thru both holes...


Other things are equally not moving and probably won't be until next week in truth.

Best planned lays of mice and men, as Casanova once said about his bad luck with guitar related soldering and general bestiality bobbins.

La la la

p.s. If anybody wants 174 left footed trainers, I know this geezer...


So close I can taste it. Kinda...


No comments: