Wednesday 3 August 2011

At the end of the day...

WTF Do I do with this, then?
Well, I decided to bullet-bite and order lots of parts for when I'm back and able in Jookyville. In a way it will be nice to get the 'three' sorted out, as with a couple of exceptions it means I will have finally caught up on lots of 'projects' I've been contemplating for a long time, which is exciting and a relief if similarly measured.

What comes next is the big question, I guess, and apart from the Little Red Charvette, it is very much open season.

Obviously, I've got the Telemaster body coming, which is quite exciting, and hopefully Simon at Fusion will be doing me another body in the near future too. I'm trying, vainly, to avoid vapourware these days, so more on that later, but it is quite jump-up-and-down smile-inducing and I'm not sure how things will turn out. Which is my state of mind a lot of the time. Delirious uncertainty.

Other than that I've still got the The Parquet One - a Tele body I want to do something with (though what - who can say.) which I think may prove to be a "challenge", and other than a Strat body and the Uke (which I can't seem to get away from my daughter at the moment) it is really pastures new.

All good fun...


No comments: