Saturday 10 March 2012

Soooo tired, Tired of waiting...

Frustration, comes in many forms
But not often
Well, tis the weekend and sneaking away to put The Dust My Broom One together isn't looking likely, but you can never say never.

Instead I've been having a mooch around as apart from being a few-parts-short-of-a-Jooky, all the "Coming soon" guitars are pretty much done.

Scores on the doors:

The Dust My Broom - Install pickups (Maybe this weekend, just maybe)

The Ronin One - Waiting for a bridge and a pickup in a letter from America

The BDSM One - Waiting for tuners and to be put together/wired-up

After that, I'm not sure what I'll do next. The Explorer is still drip-drying/being decontaminated down at Hinkley Point, and that is the only other one I have lined-up. It is all most odd.

I said the other day that I might have a go at a Semi, so it is a possibility if I can find the right body, and speaking of bodies I really should have a go at making my own. But before I can dabble in such majique-noire-thingies I need to get some templates and wood to do it properly and I need to sell a guitar or two before I can go shopping on that front.

Similarly, I am really tempted to have a go at winding a pickup, but the pot is bare, so there we are. It will have to wait a while.

So, back to waiting on the postie, trying to get the chance to finish some stuff.

Same old, same tale-of-woe as of old.

La laa laaaaa

No comments: