Monday 5 March 2012

If I had a Spanner...

 
Well, here we be, Monday again, and as I never got any spanners yesterday, that is toppathelist, so I can attempt to try and do some routings for The BDSM One.

Other than that, I'm aiming to have at least got the body together this week even if it be sans lacquer.

I finally decided that I would go for a Gretsch plus Jazzmaster pickup combo, as variety is Ginger Spice and all that.


As for other things, still the wait goes on for parts from America for The Ronin One, so that is burning around the back. Nasty rash, what can you say?

As for The Dust My Broom One, I had some more fotos from the Man-from-Mojo, these showing the bobbins having been aged. They apparently need a bit more time-machine work and then Marc will do the winding.


I don't know what you think, but it all sounds a bit organised to me, as though he knows what he is doing, has all the parts easily available and is in some way structured and 'together'.

It'll never catch on.

Here, anyway.

So looking forward to them...

But spanners, time to find some spanners.

La la laaa

No comments: