Wednesday 28 March 2012

Screwy Drivers a Gogo

Well, I got meself all befuddled yesterday, and forgot that I hadn't actually got a case for The Foxy Roxy One, or rather I hadn't actually tried to put it into the case I thought was for it, and when I did, it didn't.

Fit that is.

So anyway, a shiny new case arrived today, Foxy got smothered in various packing bobbins and then entombed in Gaffa tape. My usual 50m. It's turning into a trade mark. And there we be.

So now tomorrow will be spent waiting for the miserable git from UPS to pick it up and then dump it on a roadside somewhere between here and the distant north.

Other than that, I did manage to finish the back of The Tatty Adonis One, and that looks good (to me anyway) so I've started the front.

Still pretty clueless as to what pickups I'll have in there, but I'm sure I'll think of something. I am dithering a bit, and am really tempted to do a single pup one again, mainly because I haven't in ages and well, I like them. And I have half a mind (shock!) to keep it for a while.

I could maybe get a Wide Range pup, I've never tried one before so it could be fun. Though i think they are a funny size? I can't remember.

Oh, and somebody partially bought The BDSM One this morning too, so that is on hold a while again to see what happens.

All in all then, a bit of a juggling kinda day. I did buy a screwdriver, I know you were worried about that. Bloomin' good it is too, lots of attachments and extendable twisty bits to break. Which I will, I expect. It doesn't go around corners, like the old one, but then it never did it when I wanted to, and mostly did when i didn't, so I can live without such latent functionality.

Still no coffee though, might have to pop to Argos, as I can't see me lasting another day without a bit of a plonge.

La la laaa

No comments: