Monday 19 March 2012

Mourning Monday

Well, back to my usual waiting-for-parts mantra, which if you say it enough lets you empty your mind and journey to the light within.

Nothing to do with anything picture
Or is that licking the wrong type of postage stamps, I can't really remember..?

I realise I'm vastly getting ahead of meself, but I spent the weekend pondering different guitar shapes. I know a teardrop and a Ricky-type of thing have headed my wish list for a long time, but I do fancy something offset as well. I can't see any point in making Strats or Teles or Les Pauls when there are shed loads of them out there already, so I might as well go with what I like, as per.

I also like the idea of something quite logish too, but we'll see. I guess it comes down to wood and where I get it. I would rather get old stuff if at all possible and make sure I get my regular dose of vitamin chaos that way.

There is a reclamation place in Bristol I had a look at before that I think I'll revisit this week. I like the idea of some old school desks or the like. The Ink Well One, has a nice ring to it.

As for this week, I haven't got any parts until they arrive (!) so I'm going to be playing with my router thing and scrap wood, I expect. Well, maybe from tomorrow as today Sick Brats Stop Play. Teach me to cook the Sunday dinner *sigh*

La la laaa



No comments: