Friday 30 March 2012

Getting Tatty On It

My Daughter Helped Me With The Fotos Today
Well, young Marc at Mojo is doing me proud. I've got a couple of wiring thingies coming as well as the Coronado body for The Fabulous One, so that is back in the realms of possibility again, assuming I can find the courage to chop the pickup and control holes in it.

I think I said before that I'd got a nice Maple/Maple Strat neck for it, and a chunky looking trapeze tailpiece too. For the bridge I'm going for one of those ABR or Nashville ones stuck to a bit of rosewood, dead classy like. On the pickup I think it will be a dogear Bare Knuckle P90, though I came across some lovely old Burns ones for sale (or NOS ones anyway) and I'm tempted by those. Just have to see how it feels, I guess.

Elsewhere, The Tatty Adonis One is dry and looking rather swish, I'm really rather pleased with the mix of bronze and copper and aceeeedificated degradation.

Takes all sorts,
I realise that.

I'm still waiting for the proper scratchplate and well, just about everything else, but as I've got another tortie plate around I thought I could give you a bit of a scamp of an artistically challenged impresh.

It's what friends are for, after all.

Other than that, I'm doing my usual bit for the balance of payments, and packing up The BDSM One which is off to a new home in the sun in Greece. Assuming all the usual bobbins about couriers and the rest. All of which means I'm back to being Jookiless again :o(

Better get me finger out then

La la laaa


Grandad Dog Rescues Jooky
If Only


Captain Grandad Pig Pilots Like A Whale

Pigs Over-bored

Finale

No comments: