Friday 5 March 2010

It's a Self Indulgent Mythtery

I'm having one of those days where you are just stuck in doors, but can't even get into the garage to do anything useful as you are waiting for a plumber/heating engineer to come and bring warmth into your house as the boiler packed in.

You know the sort of thing.

Anyway, rather fed-up of Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso - looking after pre-schoolers is such fun - I thought I'd have a go at making Robert Fripp sorts of sounds, you know something Tangerine.

Grabbing The Paisley One - which I fear I won't be playing much longer - and the old Korg Pandora I got off somebody the other week, I settled down to have a go.

Although, I forgot he is a really good guitar player
and I'm not so
much of
one.

So I went for the Synth sounds on the Pandora - which are good fun - and ended-up attempting some songs by Toyah instead.

*sigh*

Always liked Toyah, even if she is a tad earnest.

Bless her little punky socks

No comments: