Tuesday 2 March 2010

Three Weeks, 21 days, 504 hours, 30240 seconds...

I hate waiting.

I know I've got lots of other things to get on with, but I find myself wandering around and not really achieving too much.

You see, I've put my day-to-day-player of a guitar in for a 'service', and it isn't going to be back for three weeks.

Sounds daft, I've got other guitars around the place, despite my recent declutter, but it is my '89 or '90 - I forget which - Fender Jazzmaster that I usually grab for, for those in-between-moments.
I mean, it isn't having loads done. A bit of a fret dress, a general check over and I've gone for a set of flat wound Fender strings, as I'd read in a couple of places that they make sense, and were what the JM was originally designed for.

Don't know if that is true, but I was curious.

I'm going for heavier strings too - 12s as opposed to my usual 9s, and so everything else is being tweaked to accommodate.


Bit of a nothing post this really
kinda wistfilled.

Sorry about that.

I'll do something in a minute
really
I will.

Edit: Something to cheer me up....the slightly faster live version, luverly.

No comments: