Tuesday 30 March 2010

I know this is probably getting really tedious, but...

...I'm going to say it anyway.

I'm waiting for a new - 10" - bit of vinyl to show up, for what will have to be my final scratchplate for the Pimped One. Now, firstly it didn't arrive yesterday or today when I thought it was being sent on Saturday, so I'm twitchy as there are only a receding number of fewish days left if I'm going to complete the challenge, for what it matters.

Worse though, it gives me chance to think and more to the point, ponder and ultimately this usually ends-up with my changing my mind.

Dangerous, times.

And what brings this to mind, that it suddenly dawned on me that the reason said guitar has never quite hit the spot for me, is maybe because I may have got it wrong somehow.

Maybe, just possibly, I shouldn't have been looking at a couple of soapbars, but instead should have gone for a single dogear.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not convinced, and I haven't got a dogear to try, but....

Well, we'll see.

No comments: