Wednesday 10 March 2010

Dumber and Dumbest

I really wish I could count.
1-2-3-4-5
Should be simple, no?
I should be able to do it.

Why?
You may ask.

Well, a couple of weeks back I had five or six guitars, maybe seven, I forget.
I've sold a few
and my Jazzmaster is still being repairified
my Cigar Box Guitar still only has three strings
which is good
but I want to play something jangly,
not fretlessly slidey
and basically
I've realised that

I don't have a guitar to play.


The Paisley One is boxed and ready to go tomorrow
The Pretty In Pimped One is still in pieces
and I can't find an acoustic I'm sure
it
is
here
some..
.
.
.
w
h
e
r
e
?

I also have built a couple of Sophie's Fuzzy Boots
and have no way
of testing them
to see
if
they
work.

Like I say
Dumbest
is
as
Dumber
does.

Edit: I've just remembered that the slidey three stringer is electronicified, and I can play with the Sophie Triplets in the morning...cool.

No comments: