Monday 8 March 2010

National Jimi Hendrix Day

Well, I guess it was always going to be the way.

In case you have been living in a cesspit at the back of a particularly dank and dark cave with extremely reticent neighbours, a 'New' Jimi Hendrix album has been released today called 'Valleys of Neptune' which is meant to be pretty special.


I must admit I'm looking forward to hearing it - Spotify here I came in a few minutes - but I do wonder how many more tapes they are going to dig up...

Anyway, as I say, no surprise really then to find that today is the day that somebody bought our own wee Hendrix-esque-backhanded-tribute, The Paisley One.


Now don't get me wrong, I'm pleased in lots of ways - I feel like we're on the right track, it 'validates' the whole Jooky thing and I don't know what else. But to be honest, I'm feeling equally sad, as it is a lovely guitar and it is the first Leona guitar we've made.

And now it is about to be gone, Sophie Fuzz and all.

Ah well, it should be on it's way tomorrow and there we are.

We've now got absolutely nothing at all for sale as well.
Better get me finger out.

Doo-doo-da-dahhhh






p.s. I love the comment on YouTube about this video that says,
'this song is about LSD, and thats a fact.'

No comments: