Monday 15 March 2010

Sophie-is-a-coming..

Well, one more bratski at home than planned today, but I managed to have a good crack at building something for once, and the end result is that I have five - that's FIVE - Sophie's Filthy Boots fuzz boxes gubbins built, tested and ready to install in whatever they end up going into.

I'm pretty chuffed with that, and a couple at least will end-up in the tins I was on about the other week. maybe something Sex Pistols like, and maybe The Stones tin. I dunno.

I also want something a little more Jooky, and there is an old Senior Service tin I like that may join the cheeky throng.

All in all then, a productive morning. And if the postie ever deigns to show up with the gold velvet stuff, I might even manage to get a scratchplate together for the Pretty in Pimp One.

For the hundreds - OK two - people who have been asking then, you should be able to grab a piece of Sophie for your very ownsome later this week..

p.s. No, this photo has nowt to do with this post, that Sophie isn't even wearing boots - pah.

No comments: