Wednesday 31 March 2010

Like The Wind, I Ching

Well, I had a good hard talk to myself and decided that finishing something for once, would make more sense than picking a new direction, yet again.

As a result then, The Pretty In Pimp One will be a double P100 ensemble, and that is that.

Decision made.

To make sure that this is so very it, I've wired everything up - reliable switch from Axesrus worked first time, teach me to go cheapo on t'bay - and everything works, and is ready to go.

Well, apart from my 10 inches of vinyl delight, which is yet to show up, which is bugging me a wee bit, I have to say, and means I am scratchplate-less.

But there we are, once that arrives it shouldn't take too long at all.

And if the geezer on eBay doesn't deliver, I'll just have to go with the one I've got and revamp at leisure.

Which would be a shame, but I can't be arsed hitting the charity shops to look for any more records.



Coming to the end of yet another month of dithering, I'm looking forward to what I do next.
There are the amps and FX, of course, which I really must get on top off, but I'm enjoying the guitars at the moment, and have a couple of ideas I want to follow through on.

As for what is next then, hard to say. I'll see how I feel next week.

No comments: