Monday 8 March 2010

Monday Mourning

Well, another week and it has started well with the plumber taking a couple of hundred quid off me before breakfast...

Kind of sets you up for the week,
truly it does.

All of which probably explains why I finished the remainder of the chiseling quite so quickly and with-vigour, as the instruction book may say. I really should know the Latin for that, but don't.

Anyway, I decided that removing enough rather than all of the wood, was a good idea, so that is what I did. Both pickups will nuzzle in quite nicely if that is the way I go, or there is plenty of space for sustaineresque gubbins if that is my eventual truth.

Feeling kind of funky again then, I covered the back of the guitar with green velvet, as planned, and very nice it looks too, I think even the Reverend Ian would agree.

I may however, have done a bit too much practice as I've run out of the spray glue now, but I can get more. I'm resourcefilled like that.

I'll pick some up later and see if I can velveteenify the sides and front of the Pimpy one by nightfall.


Game on then,
if brassic.

No comments: