Friday 26 March 2010

Something Eastern European For The Weekend

As you may know, if you are more than an occasional visitor, here at The Jooky Guitar Emporium, we aren't the most productive of people, and to be honest we don't tend to make many things that can be bought.

I'm not apologising for that, it is just the way things are.

However, there are a few people who quite fancy one of our amps or effects-in-a-tin, or guitars even, and so I'm going to have a little list and fulfill their needs before any others.

This won't be a mailing list or anything, and it won't be a custom service type of effort, rather if there is something you like the idea of, just let me know at:

info[at]jooky[dot]co[dot]uk

and I will let you know when something is available, before it goes on sale elsewhere.

No obligation either way, but I keep telling people

'soon ,soon and soon'

and, well, it would feel wrong if somebody else got the gubbins first in such cases.

That's it anyway, other than there will be a couple of Sophies, an Amy or two, a Leona and maybe a Cheryl over the next couple of weeks.



I am such a business man.

Here is something for the weekend - a lovely song from Galaxie 500.  I saw these the first time supporting somebody like The Sundays, and despite disappearing after a couple of albums, still think they are exceptional. The fella went on to form Luna if I remember rightly. This needs to be very loud.


No comments: