Saturday 2 March 2013

Tis All a Bleurgh

Seeing the back of The Black Russian One Soon Hopefully
Well, that was truly the week that wasn't and everything that couldn't go wrong tried it's best too...but there we be. Onwards and sidewards, methinks.

I've pretty much got my web site sorted now - just need some fotos to find and all will be well. Quite looking forward to it now as it will be simplistic but cool.

I decided in the end that doing Custom Bodies as well as the guitars could be fun, so they are on there and a few more wrinkles need ironing but should prove groovy too.

Marc at Mojo pickups is doing me a rather special set of pickups for The Spindrifting One, so that won't be far off once they are here and I really must, must, must finish The Black Russian One in the coming week. It is turning into one of *those* guitars that seem to go one forever, and there we are.

But anyway..that be next week, for today I cry at West Brom losing to Chelsea and giving our annual donation of points to young roman.

La la laaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: