Friday 8 March 2013

Scooby Doo on Gavin Friday





Well, The Scooby Doo One looks pretty cool to these eyes of mine, so I'll leave that for a while now to solidify and can start thinking about something else.


Nailing bobbins together still isn't an option, but I do have a nice swamp ash Jazzmaster body, some bronze and copper paints and a bucket of the house acid already mixed to Granny Jooky's Secret Recipe (handed down direct from Woodstock) and so I might have a wee go at that today, just to keep my hand in, as it were, was and will be.

I also have a rather twee Strat body that is begging to be rustificated, but I need some iron paint so that will have to be for another day. Still, what can you do?

As is my usual pattern, having totally fell in love with 'Old Honey' my JXG pimped Les Paul with the Bigsby and everything, in a moment of I'm-not-worthiness I sold it on Ebay.

I don't know why I do it, but I do and who can say why?

Maybe I should ask Gavin Friday..

La la laaaa


No comments: