Monday 11 March 2013

River running free you know how I feel





Well, my new fangled and just pur-chased leccy screwdriver is charging (at least I think it is - anybody know what an orange light means?), my brain is sort of functioning and I can bend both arms without falling over, so  things are definitely looking up.


And whilst my natural inclination (for the nation) is to just jump back in there and do lots and then fall over again, instead I'm going to aim low this week and try not to fall short of that at least.

But enough of de babble.

So the plan this week is to finally put The Black Russian One to bed. It has been a while, but the time is now etc.

As to what is left to do, well in truth it is all about nailing it together and making sure it all plays nice and proper good.

After that is sorted, The Babylon Blue One needs some woodwork and then I can start on the finish. This is going to take a few weeks but hopefully will prove to be pretty cool...and not a little groovy.

But anyway...

La la laaaa


No comments: