Monday 25 March 2013

Hunk of Burning Love

ST#3 - Front

Well, as per is normalish, the weekend had more to do with supermarkets and flying kites in force 9 gales than guitarification, but I did manage to finito a couple of bodies, along with a slight change of plan.

I had planned to make The Throbbing One a rusty finished '51 Precision, and have done the body accordingly, but as I have another body of similar spec to play with, I decided to instead do something different with that. I have a germ of a nano-idea I want to explore and it should be fun, so what the hell.

So this morning, I have two rather lovely and lovingly be-rusted bodies that are joining my Strappado collection, numbers #3 and #4.

As you can see they are a Jazzmaster body and the '51 previous mentioned and both have a stunningly cool rustificated finish. And they will be up for grabs whenever I finish the web site. I  know..

As for today, well, now for something completely different...

La la laaaa


ST#3 - Back

ST#4 - Front

ST#4 - Back

No comments: