Wednesday 27 March 2013

Snax Time

Well, I've got a lovely and no doubt sexually healed pair of P90s on the way from Marc of Mojo Pickups fame, along with a rather trixy little loom that features a blend pot instead of the more usual three-way-switch, and with a bit of luck and snow drifts allowing, they should get here in the next day or three, and I should be able to plop them right into my Mosrite inspired The Scooby Doo One and smile, smile, smile.

So today, in between a few more layers for The La Cucuracha One's paint job, I figured I should make sure that the rest of the bits 'n' bobbins are in the right places and that Jesus still wants me for a pilgrim. Though was it ever truly in doubt?

And a quick peek reminds me that I did in fact nail the neck on, and it just leaves a few more mundane matters like wollaping the tailpiece into place, digging out some strap pins, twizzling the tuners, that sort of bobbins.

And I'm really excited at the prospect, it is going to be groovy.

La la laaaa



No comments: